The Flamingo Bowl Promise
WE’RE GOING ABOVE and BEYOND TO KEEP THINGS SAFE SO you CAN LET the GOOD TIMES ROLL!
You should be able to have a fun time with your loved ones without worry. With an enhanced cleanliness and sanitation plan, Flamingo Bowl is committed to creating an environment that is as safe as possible for our guests and staff to enjoy the fun and excitement of bowling. We are hopeful that the threat COVID-19 will soon pass but, regardless, we will always put the safety of our guests and staff first. Welcome back, and good bowling!
WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS?
We will be opening October 8, 2020 with temporarily condensed hours.
- Monday – CLOSED
- Tuesday – Thursday from 5 pm to 10 pm
- Friday from 5 pm to 11 pm (Rock and Bowl 8 pm to 11 pm)
- Saturday from 3 pm to 11 pm (Rock and Bowl 8 pm to 11 pm)
- Sunday – CLOSED
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO KEEP FLAMINGO BOWL SAFE?
Here are some of the steps we’re taking to keep our team and our guests safe. Have any ideas of how we can do it better? Let us know!
- All guests will have their temperature checked at the entrance. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4°F will not be allowed to enter the building.
- We’ve got a brand new “Clean Team,” staffed specifically to monitor cleanliness and to enforce our new safety standards.
- Our crew will be wearing masks at all times + we will require guests to wear masks at all times unless they are actively eating or drinking while sitting down at their table. Children under 2 years of age are not required to wear a mask.
- We will be enforcing social distancing guidelines, and will use markers throughout the space to remind guests to keep 6-ft distance from others.
- We’ve spaced all tables and seating areas a minimum of 6-ft from one another to create safe spaces for our friends to PAR-TAY!
- We will control lines into and inside of our location using line prompts on the ground, which are safely distanced 6-ft apart.
- We have installed glass barriers along our bar to protect our team members and guests (and our quality libations, of course).
- We will closely monitor guest capacity.
- We have plenty of hand sanitizing stations throughout the space for in-between washes.
- All bowling balls and rental bowling shoes will be sanitized before each new guest or small group. Each guest can see this occur for added confidence. Any guest can request a new sanitation of balls or shoes at any time and we will be happy to do it.
- All staff members have received COVID-19 sanitation training.
- Bowling will be limited to 5 guests per lane, while having an empty lane between groups. Larger groups are always welcome, however we will have to put your group on multiple lanes.
ARE GAMES OPEN NOW?
Our arcade is open with certain games only in order to maintain social distancing.
HOW ARE YOU KEEPING YOUR GAMES CLEAN?
We have implemented the following changes to keep our games squeaky clean:
- All games are cleaned using Microban© 24 Hour Sanitizing Spray.
- Hand held UV lights will be used by staff to sterilize tables and arcade games.
- Our “Clean Team” will be circulating the space at all times, wiping down and sanitizing surfaces.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR GUESTS?
- If you feel sick, STAY HOME.
- Wash your hands frequently using soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds… just like momma taught you!
- Always keep 6-ft distance from other people/groups.
- Keep your group to 10 or less people and stay in your designated seating area.
- No co-mingling with other groups… they aren’t that interesting anyways.
- We are accepting cash, credit card, apple pay or google pay.
- Sanitize often between washes using our sanitizing stations throughout the bowling center!
Failing to follow all safety precautions outlined above may result in the removal of your entire party. Don’t screw this up!
ARE MASKS REQUIRED?
Our staff is required to wear masks at all times. We ask that our guests wear masks at all times unless they are actively drinking or eating while sitting down at their table, this includes wearing a mask while bowling.
DO YOU TAKE RESERVATIONS/CAN I CHOOSE MY TABLE?
Reservations can be made by clicking here. Walk-in’s are always welcome!
HOW CAN I VIEW YOUR MENU?
A QR Code will be set up at your lane in order to view our food and cocktail menu.
HOW DO I ORDER?
You may order food at your table via your phone/tablet or by walking up to the snack bar or lounge. Touchless payment options, including Apple + Android payment, are now available. We prefer that you use credit/debit however we will also be taking cash (please note due to coin shortages we may have issues providing exact change).
Our food menu is condensed for safety in preparation, speed of service and based on your favorites. If your choice is not on the menu, please ask and we may be able to accommodate your request.
IS THE LAST POCKET OPEN?
The Last Pocket will remain closed until further notice.
HOW ARE YOU MONITORING THE HEALTH OF YOUR STAFF?
The health and safety of our team is a top priority. Our teammates will be wearing masks at all times, will receive temperature checks before each shift, will be required to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds every 30 minutes and will be constantly cleaning their work areas.
Your safety is the most important thing to us. We understand that the threat posed by COVID-19 may cause some guests to choose to not participate at this time and we respect that decision. We can’t wait to welcome you back when the time comes, and you feel comfortable to do so.